SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge, A Quilted Christmas
- Cardstock -- light red, dark red, red patterned, yellow, cream, green, dark green, green patterned
- 3M Scotch® Double-Sided Scrapbooking Tape
- 3M Scotch® Scrapbooker’s Glue
- Ink -- brown
- Brad -- red
- Paper trimmer
- Foam squares
1. Create card. Using dark red cardstock, select Card feature and cut one 7" <Border5>. Using green cardstock, select Card feature, press Shift, and cut one 7" <Brdr5-s>. Ink edges. Assemble card. Attach brad to center of holly design.
2. Use paper trimmer to cut one 3-1/4" x 6-1/2" block of dark green cardstock. Use paper trimmer to cut one 3" x 6-1/4" block of green patterned cardstock. Ink edges. Layer together. Tie tulle around block. Tie bow with ribbon. Adhere to card using foam squares.
3. Use paper trimmer to cut one 2-3/4" x 5-3/4" block of green cardstock. Ink edges. Adhere to card using foam squares.
4. Create candle border. Using A Quilted Christmas cartridge and dark green cardstock, select Layer 1 feature and cut one 2" <Border1>. Repeat cut using cream cardstock and Layer 2 feature. Repeat cut using Shadow feature. Using red patterned cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2" <Brdr1-s>. Repeat cut using light red cardstock and Layer 1 feature. Repeat cut using yellow cardstock and Layer 2 feature. Ink edges. Layer together. Adhere to card using foam squares.