Candy Cane Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 skein each, Holiday Homespun Yarn:
Berry (A), Starlight (B)
- Size 10 knitting needles
- Large-eye blunt needle
SIZE: One size: 7"x70" not including fringe
GAUGE: 12 sts = 4" in garter stitch (knit every row).
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
NOTE: When creating fringe using Homespun the fringe will fray when cut because of the yarn's texture. If a nonfrayed look is preferred, knot ends, knit or crochet a fringe, use hair spray or Fray Check.
Carry unused color along side of work.
- With A, cast on 21 stitches.
- Rows 1 and 2: With A, knit.
- Rows 3 and 4: With B, knit.
- Rep Rows 1-4 until piece measures about 70" from beginning.
- Bind off.
FINISHING: Fringe (make 9 each with A and B) For each Fringe, cast on 12 stitches, then turn and bind off. Cut yarn, leaving a long end. Alternating colors, tie 9 Fringes to each end of scarf. Weave in ends.