1. Square up a piece of printer paper in the corner of Fiskars® Eco Cutting Mat (18"x24").
2. Align Fiskars® Donna Dewberry Acrylic Ruler (3-1/2"x18-1/2") at a 45-degree angle on top of the paper. Draw a 6" line up on both the acrylic ruler side and the cutting mat side of the paper. Draw a third line to connect the triangle. Cut out.
3. Use Fiskars® 1/4" Rounded Corner Squeeze Punch to round the tips of the triangle. Set aside.
4. Cut yellow, orange and white fabric to the following dimensions: yellow 5"x1-1/4", orange 5"x3", and white 5"x2".
5. Stitch the three swatches together with a 1/4" seam allowance to form one solid square with yellow on bottom, orange in the middle, and white on top.
6. Center the paper triangle pattern over the wrong side of fabric square.
7. Trace around triangle pattern allowing for a 1/4" seam allowance. Cut out.
8. Place the fabric candy corn face down on a slightly larger piece of muslin and stitch along the penciled line on the fabric candy corn leaving a small section unstitched to use for turning the piece right-side out.
9. Trim the excess fabric from the backing fabric and from the candy corn tips to reduce the bulk and turn the piece right-side out
10. Stitch each fabric candy corn onto a 5"x8" piece of muslin.
11. Machine stitch each muslin piece to a 6"x9" piece of burlap. Stitch around the perimeter of the burlap to control the unraveling of the edges.
12. Cut a 7"x4" piece of contrast fabric for the top edge of each panel.
13. Fold the fabric in half to create a 7"x2" piece. Align one long edge with the top edge of the backside burlap panel and fold all the layers over to the front of the panel to the desired length.
14. Pin the layers together and stitch along the edge of the contrast fabric. Make sure the stitch goes through the contrast fabric on the back side of the panel.
15. Repeat steps 1-11 to create additional panels.
16. Hand stitch a length of heavy twine across the tops of all the panels to connect them.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>