Candy Corn Garland
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Chandelle boa - black
- Stiffened felt (small rectangles): yellow (4), orange (2), white (1)
- Orange ribbon reel
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue®
- Pinking shears
- Hole punch
- Paper and pencil (for making pattern)
1. Draw and cut out a candy corn pattern, approximately 5"x7-1/2". Trace 7 candy corn patterns onto yellow felt and cut out.
2. Cut the pattern into 3 pieces, creating the patterns for the orange and white felt portions. Trace out 7 orange candy corn middles; cut the left and right edges with scissors and the top and bottom with pinking shears. Trace 7 white candy corn tips. Cut the edges with scissors and the bottom edge with pinking shears.
3. Glue the orange and white sections to the yellow candy corn bases, matching pinked edges. Trim edges of candy corn to even out, if necessary.
4. Punch two holes at the wide base of each candy corn and tie on a 12" length of ribbon, knotting twice near the candy corn edge. Tie onto the feather boa. Hang the garland.