1. Carefully remove the backs from the paper mache letters with a sharp X-Acto® knife.
2. Use a screw punch or a drill to make holes in each letter. There are 12 lights on each light set. Make 5 holes in C, 5 holes in A, 4 holes in N, 6 holes in D and 4 holes in Y.
3. Paint the sides and tops of the letters. Allow to dry.
4. Place letter onto a sheet of paper and brush on a coat of Mod Podge®. Sprinkle with fine glitter that matches or is close to the color of the paint. Tap the sides of the letter to move the glitter around to cover the surface. Tap excess glitter onto the paper. Funnel excess glitter back into the glitter container. Repeat for each letter.
5. Place letters facedown on work surface and connect them together with small bull clips/binder clips. Note: because the A and the Y are angled, the grouping will be offset.
6. Unwind the moon light strands. Start at either end and line the lights up with the holes in the letters. Place masking tape over each light to hold in place. Tape the battery pack to the side of a letter. Make sure that the switch is accessible to turn on and off.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>