SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 14" green Styrofoam™ brand foam cone
- 6 pkgs Brach’s® Chocolate Mint Nougats
- 1 pkg Brach’s® Holiday Malts
- 2 pkgs floral pins
- 4 glittered holly leaf stems
- Duck® brand duct tape
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun & glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Do not remove plastic wrap from Styrofoam™ brand foam cone.
2. Remove holly leaves from 2 stems. Trim larger leaves slightly.
3. Stack two or three wrapped Brach’s® Chocolate Mint Nougats on each floral pin.
4. Beginning at the bottom & working upward, attach candy & holly leaves to foam cone.
5. Cut 1/2" width of Duck® brand duct tape and fold into thirds to make it double-sided.
6. Place tape on the Brach’s® Holiday Malts. Hot glue on tape and place malts on tree.
7. Fill in top of cone with extra leaves.
8. To make the holly candle ring base, bend & mold two holly stems, overlapping them into a circle. Wire stems together & cut excess stems with wire cutters.