SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:
- Parchment Paper
- 14”x16” Cookie Sheet
- Vibrant Green Candy Melts® candy: 1 oz. makes 15 to 20 webs
- 12” Disposable Decorating Bags
- Halloween Spider Web Standard Baking Cups
- 12-Cup Standard Muffin Pan
- 16"x10" Cooling Grid
- Icing Colors: Violet*, Rose*
- White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing: 4.5 lb. Tub
- Cake Decorating Tip 2A
- Web pattern
- Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
*Combine Violet with Rose for deep violet shown.
- Make candy webs. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Trace several web patterns on paper & place under parchment paper on cookie sheet. Melt vibrant green Candy Melts® candy in disposable decorating bag according to package directions. Cut small point off of disposable decorating bag. Use patterns & melted candy to pipe full & half spider webs. Chill until firm, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Make cupcakes. Bake & cool cupcakes.
- Decorate cupcakes. Tint icing deep violet. Use tip 2A, a cut disposable decorating bag & deep violet icing to pipe swirl on top of cupcakes. Position candy webs on cupcakes.
If making a cake to go with your Halloween cupcakes, use spooky spider web candies to decorate the sides! Just ice the cake & attach the webs.