SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mod Podge® Matte
- Chalkboard Mod Podge®
- Flat paint brush
- Square metallic studs
- FolkArt® Acrylic, Medium Gray
- 12"x12" stretched canvas
- 12"x12" Wood veneer circle
- 1 sheet each Grey Large Dot paper and Grey Flower paper
- X-Acto® knife
- Paint the edges of the canvas with Medium gray. Allow to dry.
- Mod Podge the large dot paper to the canvas using the Matte formula. Allow to dry. Coat entire paper surface with Chalkboard Mod Podge®. Following manufacturer's instructions, reapply a second coat.
- Mod Podge grey flower paper to wood veneer circles using the Matte formula. Smooth in place and let dry. Use X-Acto® knife to trim edges and all open areas. Apply Mod Podge® Matte to papered circles surface. Allow to dry.
- Glue papered circles on to papered canvas.
- Glue square metallic studs at the circle intersections and on the circle edges.