1. Cover each canvas with a sheet of cork. Use the Fiskars® Fingertip craft knife and the Fiskars® 18"x24" cutting mat to cut the cork panels to the correct sizes.
2. Cover each cork-topped canvas with a different fabric, adding 4" to the length and height of the canvas sizes. Use the Amplify™ shears to cut the fabric.
3. Wrap the excess fabric to the back of the canvas and pull it taut. Secure it to the frame with a staple gun.
4. Add a line of wine corks along the bottom edge to add more surface area to pin things to. Use the Amplify™ shears to cut two sections of poster board, including enough excess along the top edges of the pieces to allow them to be attached to the back of the canvases. Glue the corks to the poster board using wood glue. To add structural integrity, glue the corks to one another at any point where they touch. When the glue is dry, use the staple gun to attach the excess section along the top edge of the poster board to the back of the two 8"x10" canvases.
5. Add a monogram to the 5"x7" canvas using fabric. Iron a lightweight fusible web to the back of material. Print monogram backwards on a piece of paper and trace onto the paper backing of the fusible web. Use the Amplify™ shears to cut out the monogram. Complete the monogram by removing the backing paper and ironing it to the fabric on the canvas. If you use a synthetic fabric, either for covering the canvas or for the monogram, be sure to use a pressing cloth over the project when ironing.
6. Complete the memo board by gluing the monogrammed canvas to the center canvas and wrapping the two 8"x10" canvases with some burlap ribbon.