1. Cover each canvas with a sheet of cork. Use the Fiskars® Fingertip craft knife and the Fiskars® 18"x24" cutting mat to cut the cork panels to the correct sizes.
2. Cover each cork-topped canvas with a different fabric, adding 4" to the length and height of the canvas sizes. Use the Amplify™ shears to cut the fabric.
3. Wrap the excess fabric to the back of the canvas and pull it taut. Secure it to the frame with a staple gun.
4. Add a line of wine corks along the bottom edge to add more surface area to pin things to. Use the Amplify™ shears to cut two sections of poster board, including enough excess along the top edges of the pieces to allow them to be attached to the back of the canvases. Glue the corks to the poster board using wood glue. To add structural integrity, glue the corks to one another at any point where they touch. When the glue is dry, use the staple gun to attach the excess section along the top edge of the poster board to the back of the two 8"x10" canvases.
5. Add a monogram to the 5"x7" canvas using fabric. Iron a lightweight fusible web to the back of material. Print monogram backwards on a piece of paper and trace onto the paper backing of the fusible web. Use the Amplify™ shears to cut out the monogram. Complete the monogram by removing the backing paper and ironing it to the fabric on the canvas. If you use a synthetic fabric, either for covering the canvas or for the monogram, be sure to use a pressing cloth over the project when ironing.
6. Complete the memo board by gluing the monogrammed canvas to the center canvas and wrapping the two 8"x10" canvases with some burlap ribbon.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>