SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canvas Bag
- Iron-on appliqué
- Everything Mary Braided Handle
- 2 pkgs. Everything Mary microfiber purse tabs
- Small pliers
- Small hammer
- Basic sewing supplies
- Fabric glue (optional)
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Cut canvas handles off of bag.
2. Iron on appliqué per instructions.
3. Using pliers, gently pry apart studs from purse tabs.
4. Remove ring from Purse Tabs.
5. Slip purse tabs in rings of braided handle.
6. Position purse tabs to canvas bag where old handles were and sew or glue in place.
7. Poke holes in canvas where the holes for studs are.
8. Replace front and back of studs by gently tapping with hammer.