1. Cut canvas handles off of bag.
2. Iron on appliqué per instructions.
3. Using pliers, gently pry apart studs from purse tabs.
4. Remove ring from Purse Tabs.
5. Slip purse tabs in rings of braided handle.
6. Position purse tabs to canvas bag where old handles were and sew or glue in place.
7. Poke holes in canvas where the holes for studs are.
8. Replace front and back of studs by gently tapping with hammer.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.