Canvas with Ombre Paper Hearts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" canvas
- 9 different colors of blue card stock, ranging from very dark to very light
- Papercrafting 1-1/2" Heart Punch
- Mod Podge® or clear acrylic spray
1. Lightly draw 9 evenly spaced lines onto blank canvas.
2. Punch out 7 hearts from each color of card stock.
3. Beginning at the bottom with the darkest color, glue hearts in place evenly across canvas.
4. Glue hearts to each line, getting lighter until the lightest color is on the top row.
5. Follow manufacturer’s directions and decoupage canvas with Mod Podge® or spray with clear acrylic.