1. Red and white corset stripe front: cut four 2-1/2"x7" out of red felt, three 2-1/2"x7" out of white felt. Sew strips together with a 1/4" seam allowance to create a corset. Start sewing strips with the red felt.
2. Cut the yellow felt 11"x8-1/2" for background for the star.
3. Make a 5-point star, cut 6"x7" out of white felt and shape star. Sew star to yellow felt. Place yellow felt to blue t-shirt near the neckline. Sew yellow felt to blue T-shirt making curves lines for shape.
4. Overlap red and white corset to yellow felt and sew to blue T-shirt.
5. To make muscles: sew scrap knit to the underside of T-shirt on the front and back shoulder and arms, stuffing while sewing.
6. Mask: cut one 12"x3" and two 2"x5". Cut eyes out and make points above and below center of eye. Sew the 2" X 5" pieces to each side of front mask, trimming the front mask to 2" at seam. Sew VelcroÂ® to the open ends.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>