1. Red and white corset stripe front: cut four 2-1/2"x7" out of red felt, three 2-1/2"x7" out of white felt. Sew strips together with a 1/4" seam allowance to create a corset. Start sewing strips with the red felt.
2. Cut the yellow felt 11"x8-1/2" for background for the star.
3. Make a 5-point star, cut 6"x7" out of white felt and shape star. Sew star to yellow felt. Place yellow felt to blue t-shirt near the neckline. Sew yellow felt to blue T-shirt making curves lines for shape.
4. Overlap red and white corset to yellow felt and sew to blue T-shirt.
5. To make muscles: sew scrap knit to the underside of T-shirt on the front and back shoulder and arms, stuffing while sewing.
6. Mask: cut one 12"x3" and two 2"x5". Cut eyes out and make points above and below center of eye. Sew the 2" X 5" pieces to each side of front mask, trimming the front mask to 2" at seam. Sew VelcroÂ® to the open ends.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.