1. Cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them against paint splatters.
2. Frame the outline of the calendar by marking 4"x4" squares (or desired size) on wall using painters tape.
3. Add Part A into Part B and stir thoroughly.
4. Using a foam roller apply the Specialty Dry Erase Paint. Avoid excessive brushing or rolling. Use light, even stokes to ensure an even and smooth finish.
5. Allow the coating to dry for 2 days before applying dry erase markings.
6. Once calendar is dry, let the organization begin.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.