Caramel Almond Latte Bread
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® Bake Easy™ or vegetable pan spray
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 3/4 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (19 ounces) Wilton Mix Your Way Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- Wilton® 9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- Wilton® 16" x 10" Cooling Grid
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare 9" x 5". loaf pan with vegetable pan spray.
- Heat water until hot; stir in instant coffee and light brown sugar until dissolved. Combine with bread mix, butter and almonds. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling grid 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool on grid.
- Drizzle warm bread with caramel ice cream topping.
Items in This Collection