Cards for Mom
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Craft Essentials note cards
- Stickers: Alphabet Bees "Friendship"
- Pastel flowers
- Value Pak die-cut "Friends"
- Jolee's "Ice cream cones"
- Alpha Chip Chatter
- Assorted dot papers
- Scrap of orange cardstock
- Stripes paper
- Green cardstock scraps
- Purple cardstock scraps
- Pink paper scraps
- Paper trimmer and scissors
- Circle punch
- Adhesive tabs
- Cut a rectangle of multi-colored dot paper 1/2" smaller than dimensions of note card. Mount onto a scrap of orange cardstock and trim edges. Adhere to front of pink note card.
- Adhere tulip sticker, and "Mom." When applying last "m" of "Mom," gather up the ribbon of the "You're the best" sticker. Add bee stickers.
ICE CREAM CONE CARD:
- Cut a rectangle of pink dot paper 1/2" smaller than note card. Mount on stripes paper and trim edges. Adhere to front of green note card.
- Peel backing off chipboard letters and adhere to front of card. Attach ice cream cone sticker.
- Select 2 coordinating colors of note cards. Trim one smaller than the other. Fold smaller card and, on the fold, make 6 evenly-spaced, centered, and matching cuts. This will result in 3 pop-up strips, with 2 stay-down strips between them. Attach this card to the inside of the larger card, matching fold lines.
- To each of the pop-up strips, attach a thick green paper stem. Make them short enough that the finished flower will not protrude from the edge of the card when closed.
- Punch 3 purple circles and adhere a vellum flower to each. Attach to the tops of the 3 stems. Cut 2 green leaves and attach to the outer flower stems. Attach more flower and leaf stickers to the top half of the inside card, behind the pop-up flowers.
- Adhere die-cut figure at edge of card, so she appears to be peeking out from inside the card. Adhere "I love you" stickers.
- On front of card, attach 3 more fat stems, top with flower stickers, and add leaf stickers.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products