SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV 12" x 12" Heirloom Christmas Stack
- Large Mason jar
- 3-4 small apples
- 1 container of caramel and/or individually wrapped caramels
- 6" white paper doily
- 3/8" red and ivory gingham ribbon
- 1" white lace
- Alpha stamp set
- Brown ink pad
- 2-1/2" circle punch
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
1. Cut a 4" x 12" strip of printed paper from the stack. Adhere this around the center of the jar. Depending on the size of the jar, you may need to cut an extra piece to make up the difference where the ends don’t meet.
2. Fold the doily in half and adhere it to the center of the paper strip as shown in the image.
3. Punch a 2-1/2" circle from an additional print in the stack. Stamp the words “caramel apples" across the top and bottom of the circle. Adhere this to the center of the doily.
4. Wrap twine/jute around the center of printed strip as many times as desired to achieve the desired look, securing the first end in place with a small piece of tape and the last end with a small dab of glue.
5. Wrap the red/ivory gingham ribbon around the center of the twine, securing it in the front with a bow.
6. Tie a section of lace around the center of the bow as shown.
7. Insert apples and caramel into the jar. Cover the lid with the same print used for the center circle and then secure it in place with the band.