Caron Simply Soft Arm warmers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Caron® Internationalʼs Simply Soft (100% acrylic; 6 oz/315 yds): in Sage orcolor of choice
- One set double pointed needles each, size US 5 and 6, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle
SIZE: Ladies Medium
GAUGE: In Stockinette stitch, 20 sts and 28 rows = 4"
Arm Warmer measures approximately 4" wide (8" in circumference) by 14" long
1. Loosely cast on 44 sts; evenly distribute sts on 3 needles.
2. Join, being careful not to twist sts; place a marker (pm) for beginning of rnd.
3. Using smaller needles, begin 1x1 rib; work even for 10 rnds.
4. Change to larger needles and Lace pattern; work even until piece measures 10" from beginning, end Rnd 2 of pattern.
5. Decrease Rnd: Sk2p, k5, yo, k3; repeat from * around.
6. Continuing in pattern (Skp, k5, yo, k3), work even until piece measures 12" from beginning.
7. Change to smaller needles and 1x1 rib; work even until piece measures 14" from beginning.
8. Bind off all sts loosely in rib.
9. Using yarn needle, weave in all ends.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products