Caron Simply Soft Arm warmers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Caron® Internationalʼs Simply Soft (100% acrylic; 6 oz/315 yds): in Sage orcolor of choice
- One set double pointed needles each, size US 5 and 6, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle
SIZE: Ladies Medium
GAUGE: In Stockinette stitch, 20 sts and 28 rows = 4"
Arm Warmer measures approximately 4" wide (8" in circumference) by 14" long
1. Loosely cast on 44 sts; evenly distribute sts on 3 needles.
2. Join, being careful not to twist sts; place a marker (pm) for beginning of rnd.
3. Using smaller needles, begin 1x1 rib; work even for 10 rnds.
4. Change to larger needles and Lace pattern; work even until piece measures 10" from beginning, end Rnd 2 of pattern.
5. Decrease Rnd: Sk2p, k5, yo, k3; repeat from * around.
6. Continuing in pattern (Skp, k5, yo, k3), work even until piece measures 12" from beginning.
7. Change to smaller needles and 1x1 rib; work even until piece measures 14" from beginning.
8. Bind off all sts loosely in rib.
9. Using yarn needle, weave in all ends.