Carousel Bullseye Onesie
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®: Carousel
- 100% cotton white Onesie®
- Plastic table cover
- Washing machine
- Non-bleach laundry detergent
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
3. Decide where the center of bullseyes should be on the fabric. Pinch fabric and pull up in tube shape.
4. Place rubber band about 1" from the top, continue banding every 2"-3" along length of fabric.
5. Repeat for as many bullseyes as desired.
6. Prepare dye following package instructions.
7. Apply dye colors between banded sections and to rest of Onesie®.
8. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 Hours.
9. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands.
10. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products