Carousel Bullseye T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® -- Carousel
- 100% cotton white T-shirt
- Plastic table cover
- Washing machine
- Non-bleach laundry detergent
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
3. Decide on the center of bullseye on the fabric. Pinch fabric and pull up in tube shape.
4. Place rubber band about 1" from the top and slightly off center, continue banding every 2"-3" along length of fabric.
5. Prepare dye following package instructions.
6. Apply dye colors between banded sections and to rest of T-shirt.
7. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 Hours.
8. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands.
9. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.