1. Place steel bench block on rubber dampening block. Place guitar altered blank on steel bench block. Use the round end of ball peen hammer to create dimples and texture around the edges of the metal.
2. Use the white side of metal reliefing block to highlight the raised areas of textured blank for added dimension and a rustic look.
3. Use 1.5mm hole punch plier to punch holes approximately 1/4" on each side of pre-drilled hole on wide side of blank. Add a hole to the bottom point of blank, opposite center hole.
4. Attach arte metal watchful bird to the punched hole at top pointed end of the textured side of blank using a 7.25mm jump ring.
5. Attach arte metal embossed key from center hole with 4.75mm jump ring. Attach natural brass tiny key to the left of embossed key. Attach natural brass tiny heart to right of embossed key.
6. String chain through 7.25mm jump ring. Use metal awl to carefully enlarge the end links of chain. Attach tiny hook & eye clasp with 4.75mm jump rings to complete necklace.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.