1. Die-cut 4 pcs of Kraft-core™ or Wallflower Paper Stash for each carrot using the Petal Drop Bigz Die.
2. Ink the edges with Tea Dye distress ink on an ink blending tool.
3. Make a small pencil mark at the center top of the arch of each petal.
4. Measure down 1" from the top mark and place a small pencil mark on the right and left edge of the arch of each petal.
5. Score a triangle connecting the points and fold all score lines.
6. Punch a small hole 1/2" below the pencil mark at the top of each arch.
7. Sew petals together on long sides with a zigzag stitch stopping before the score line.
8. Cut three 5" pieces of green jute string.
9. Fill carrots with jelly beans or candy.
10. Thread jute string through opposite holes and tie.
11. Use third string to tie all the jute strings together to form carrot top.
12. To fray ends of jute strings, untwist & trim to a variety of lengths.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>