1. Die-cut 4 pcs of Kraft-core™ or Wallflower Paper Stash for each carrot using the Petal Drop Bigz Die.
2. Ink the edges with Tea Dye distress ink on an ink blending tool.
3. Make a small pencil mark at the center top of the arch of each petal.
4. Measure down 1" from the top mark and place a small pencil mark on the right and left edge of the arch of each petal.
5. Score a triangle connecting the points and fold all score lines.
6. Punch a small hole 1/2" below the pencil mark at the top of each arch.
7. Sew petals together on long sides with a zigzag stitch stopping before the score line.
8. Cut three 5" pieces of green jute string.
9. Fill carrots with jelly beans or candy.
10. Thread jute string through opposite holes and tie.
11. Use third string to tie all the jute strings together to form carrot top.
12. To fray ends of jute strings, untwist & trim to a variety of lengths.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.