SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:Roll-Out Cookie Recipe (available at Joann.com)12" Rolling PinSpring 3-Pc. Colored Cookie Cutter Set (carrot cutter used)15.25"x10.25" Medium Cookie Pan10"x16" Cooling GridRoyal Icing MixIcing Colors: Orange, Leaf GreenCake Decorating Tips: 3, 35212" Disposable Decorating Bags15" Parchment Paper Triangles
1. Prepare cookie dough according to recipe directions. Roll out 1/8" thick. Cut out cookies using carrot cutter from set. Bake and allow to cool completely.
2. Prepare royal icing mix according to package directions. Tint portions of icing orange and green.
3. Decorate carrot. Use tip 3 and orange icing to outline cookies. Thin icing with a small amount of water. Use a cut parchment bag and thinned orange icing to fill in. Allow to dry until set.
4. Decorate stem. Use tip 352 and green icing to pipe pull-out leaves. Allow to dry until set.