SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 9"x12" Kunin® Eco-fi Classicfelt™: Orange (2), Pirate Green (1): 7"x1" strips
- Green print fabric scraps: tear or cut 7"x1/2" strips
- Orange print fabric scraps: tear or cut 6" strips, 1/2"-1" wide
- Decorative buttons: Orange
- Thread: Orange, green
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Marking pencil
- Layer the two pieces of orange felt. Cut a 5"x12" triangle. The 5" side will be at the top of the carrot.
- Center the green fabric strips on the Pirate Green Classicfelt™ strips. Machine-sew together with zigzag stitch. Fold green strips in half to create 3" loops.
- Use zigzag stitch to attach orange fabric strips across the Orange Classicfelt™ carrot front. Trim excess.
- Stitch on decorative buttons.
- Place the two carrot shapes together, with wrong sides facing & edges aligned. At the top, sandwich the open ends of green strips between the carrot layers, overlapping 1/2" with the 3" loops extending beyond the edge. Pin edges together. Zigzag stitch; leave 3" opening to stuff.
- Stuff carrot with fiberfill; sew closed.