SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4mm & 6mm bicone beads: smoke, aqua, purple
- Antique gold ball headpins
- Antique gold 4mm open jump rings
- Antique gold earring wires
- Needle-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Connect twenty 4mm jump rings together into a chain. Attach one end of the chain to an earring wire. Make a second chain and attach to the second earring wire.
2. Make eighteen 4mm smoke drops, ten 6mm smoke drops, sixteen 4mm purple drops, ten 6mm purple drops, eighteen 4mm aqua drops and ten 6mm aqua drops. Divide the drops into two groups.
3. Attach 9 small smoke and 5 large smoke drops to the top third of the jump ring chain.
4. Attach 8 small purple drops and 5 large purple drops to the middle section of the jump ring chain.
5. Attach 9 small aqua and 5 large aqua drops to the bottom third of the jump ring chain.