Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Cousin Corporation
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
1. Connect twenty 4mm jump rings together into a chain. Attach one end of the chain to an earring wire. Make a second chain and attach to the second earring wire.
2. Make eighteen 4mm smoke drops, ten 6mm smoke drops, sixteen 4mm purple drops, ten 6mm purple drops, eighteen 4mm aqua drops and ten 6mm aqua drops. Divide the drops into two groups.
3. Attach 9 small smoke and 5 large smoke drops to the top third of the jump ring chain.
4. Attach 8 small purple drops and 5 large purple drops to the middle section of the jump ring chain.
5. Attach 9 small aqua and 5 large aqua drops to the bottom third of the jump ring chain.
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.