SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black half mask
- Black boa
- Chenille stems, pink and silver
- Foamies® products:
- Black sheet
- Self-adhesive sheet, white or black
- Pink glitter
- Pink glitter glue
- Hot glue gun
- Hole punch
1. Cut two cat ears from sheet of black Foamies® and hot glue it to the back of the mask.
2. Using the glue gun, glue the boa to the edge of the altered mask, beginning and ending on either side of the nose bridge.
3. Punch holes in the bridge of the mask nose and push chenille stems through to create whiskers, contouring them inside the nose for comfort.
4. Cut two ears and a nose from the self-adhesive Foamies® sheet. Peel off the paper to reveal the sticky side and coat with loose glitter. Hot glue the ears and nose in place on front of mask.
5. Outline the top of the mask's eye holes with pink glitter glue, and shake on some of the loose glitter to coat. Let dry.