Cat Puppet Mask
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper plate
- Dowel rod or paint stirrer stick
- Pink fur
- 2“ white poms
- 1“ purple pom
- Pink felt
- X-Acto&® knife
- Pen or marker
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Flatten the fur and place facedown.
2. Place the plate onto the back of the fur. Trace the plate onto the fur with a pen or marker. Draw in 2 triangles at the top for ears
3. Remove the plate and carefully cut out the fur using an X-Acto&® knife. Do not put a lot of pressure on the knife. Always cut the fur on the backside.
4. Position the plate onto the fur and hot glue into place. Press the fur down firmly while gluing.
5. Cut 2 pink felt triangles for the center of the ears. Separate some of the fur and glue the felt in place. Peel and stick rhinestones onto the felt.
6. Glue on the eyes, 2 white poms and the purple pom nose. If desired, cut an oval from pink felt for a tongue and glue the end under the poms.
7. Glue paint stick to the bottom back center of the plate. Peel and stick the rhinestones to the handle.
8. Cut a section of ribbon and tie around the handle and make a small bow.