SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Coral bead strand
- 4mm Gunmetal AB beads
- Black seed beads
- Two 16" lengths of cable chain
- 2" eyepins
- 4mm jump rings
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
1. Cut 2 lengths of chain to 16". Find the center of each chain and connect a 4mm jump ring and a toggle. Lay chain out so lengths are parallel to each other.
2. Count down 6 links on an outside chain from the toggle.
3. Slide an eyepin through the link and string on a seed bead, 4mm bead, chain link, coral bead, chain link, 4mm bead, seed bead and a chain link. Bend the pin. Trim, leave about a 1/4", and form a loop using round-nose pliers.
4. Continue to repeat beading eyepins and attaching to chain links leaving 6 open chain links in between each eyepin group.
5. When all beaded pins are connected to the chains, attach a jump ring to the ends of the chain links and the other half of the toggle.
6. Trim some of the end links if bracelet is too long.