1. Paint the six 2" balls and two 1" balls green. Paint the remaining 1" ball black. Let dry.
2. Assemble five of the body parts on the table and push them together firmly where desired to create an indent in the foam. Position the head at the end of the body and press firmly onto the top portion of the body so the head is looking up slightly. To link the parts together; cut five 1½" pieces of chenille stem and insert an end into each indent in the balls where they meet. For added support, white tacky glue can be used on the ends of the chenille stems.
3. Cut the 1" black ball in half and squeeze with fingers to form two small rounded eyes; glue the eyes to the face. For pupil, dot with glitter glue. Let dry.
4. To make the legs; cut fourteen 3" pieces of chenille stems. Note: Four 3" pieces can be cut from one stem.
5. Bend each 3" piece in half and make a tiny loop at the folded end to create the foot. Twist the loose ends together and glue the loose ends into the body. The second ball in from the tail end gets two legs on each side, the next ball up gets two legs on each side. The ball below the head gets three legs on each side. Attach the legs down towards the belly of each segment.
6. To make the antennae; cut a 6" piece of chenille stem and fold it in half. Push a 1" green ball onto the end of each antennae and glue the antennae into the top of the head.
7. Cut two 1" pieces of chenille stem, bend them slightly and push them into the front of the face about 1/2" apart for the mandibles.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.