CD-Tin Gift Card Holder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- CD Tins
- Christmas papers
- Holiday stickers, tags & other embellishments
- Glitter Glue
- Glue stick
- Adhesive dots, small
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Fiskars scalloped-edged scissors, optional
- Remove self-adhesive label from CD tins and set it on work surface, sticky side up. Carefully attach papers and/or ribbons to cover entire label. Trim away the excess paper from the circle.
- Embellish with scrapbook embellishments, glitter, tags, stickers, etc.
- When circle is completely decorated, glue to CD tin.
- Decorate tin edges with glitter glue if desired.
- "Merry" Tin:
- Attach "Merry" paper to top part of label.
- Add green ribbon as shown.
- Finish bottom part of label with "tis the season" paper. Trim the circle.
- Attach the long sticker across the ribbon; add tree, snowflake and gem.
- Adhere to tin. "Dec 25" Tin:
- Attach red paper to bottom of circle label and striped paper to the top. Cut out the circle, using scalloped scissors to cut the red area.
- Attach self-adhesive ribbon and a narrower ribbon on top of it, slipping narrow ribbon through loop of attached handmade ornament.
- Attach circle sticker, ribbon and gem, as shown, slipping on a small tag.
- Add letter/number stickers and holly sticker.
- To add additional glitz, swipe some of the embellishments with a glue stick and shake on clear glitter.
- Add gemstones.
- Edge label with glitter glue.
- CD Tin interior embellishment:
- Attach ribbon to label horizontally, leaving narrow gaps between.
- Trim circle, and shake on embossing glitter. Add a narrow ribbon, sliding on a punched tag.
- Add other tags and stars around it then adhere to the inside of the lid.