SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Explore® machine
- Design Space™ software
- 12"x12" StandardGrip cutting mat
- Iron-on Glitter in Gold
1. Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Parties and Events”? and click on the Celebrate Banner.
2. In Cricut Design Space™, cut banner from fabric and text from Cricut® Iron-on Glitter in Gold. Be sure to check the “Mirror images (for iron-on)”? box in the Mat Preview window for before you cut.
3. Weed excess iron-on from around images.
4. Follow the application instructions for Cricut® Iron-on to adhere the text to the front of the banner.