SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Color Me Ebony Lace Card Toppers
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™
- Layered Labels Template
- 5"x6-1/2" blank white card
- Black cardstock
- Zots™ adhesive
- Foam tape
- Fine tip black pen
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Black ribbon with ribbon rose embellishment
1. Place card with the fold at the left. Cover card front with black cardstock paper. Trim the white border from the outside edges of the lace card topper with label shape center. Glue the trimmed card topper on the center of the black card front.
2. Use the black pen to color in the striped border of the label shape. Use the template to trace a “Rounded Label B" shape onto black cardstock. Cut out the shape and foam tape it in the center of the white label shape on the card topper. Cut out the “celebrate" label and foam tape it centered to the black label.
3. Add Silver Jewel Dazzles™ to the black label shape and lace motifs on the card topper.
4. Create a ribbon bow. Adhere bow and rose embellishment to front of card as shown.