SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large unfinished wood clothespin
- Silver paint
- Paint brush
- Silver embossed papercrafting paper
- Cardstock: white, silver
- Silver alpha stickers
- Decoupage medium
- Flower embellishment
- Mini chalkboard
1. Paint clothespin with silver paint. Allow to dry.
2. Trace outline of front and back of clothespin on silver embossed papercrafting paper. Cut out shapes.
3. Adhere rectangle shapes to front and back of clothespin using decoupage medium. Allow to dry.
4. Use alpha stickers to create message on mini chalk board. Glue mini chalkboard and flower embellishment to clothespin.
5. Write or print sentiment on white cardstock. Cut to desired size and frame with silver cardstock. Place sentiment in mouth of clothespin.