Celebrate Greeting Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bailey papercrafting items:
- 12"x12" Two-sided paper pad
- Tag Pad
- Mat Pad
- Phrases and Decorations Embossed Sticker
- Paper Flower Grand Adhesion
- McKenna Decorative Rub-on Transfers
- Scallop Paper Edgers
- Bone folder
- Foam tape
- Note: The above supplies will make about 24 cards of varying designs.
- Choose a paper design from the 12"x12" Bailey Two-Sided paper pad. Cut out a 4-1/2"W x 12"L strip of paper. Cut one end with scalloped scissors to create a decorative edge.
- Score the paper 5-1/2" from the left side and fold to form a card.
- Choose a phrase from the Bailey Phrases and Decorations Embossed Sticker and place it on the upper left inside edge of the card.
- Choose a coordinating tag from the Bailey Tag Pad.
- Choose a coordinating paper from the Bailey Mat Pad. Rip the paper to form a decorative edge. Adhere to top of tag so that it covers about 1/2" of the top. Trim paper off along the edge of the tag.
- Choose a phrase from the McKenna Decorative Rub-on Transfers. Following the directions on the package, apply the transfer to the tag. Be certain to leave space for the Grand Adhesion flower.
- Choose a flower from the Bailey Paper Flower Grand Adhesion and place it on the edge of the tag.
- Add a ribbon to the tag by feeding it through the hole and tying a knot.
- Using foam tape, apply the tag to the bottom of the card.