Celebrate Holiday Candle Wraps
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera™ Celebrate supplies:Step 2 Layer: A7 Emboss Swirl Asst.Step 2 Layer: A7 Lace Linked Asst.Step 3: Asst. Mini TagsEmbellishment Kit: LoveEmbellishment Kit: Flower/ButterflyEmbellishment Kit: HolidayStep 3: Black/White Sentiments
- 3 red pillar candles
- 8-1/2"x11" sheet of Kraft cardstock
- Decorative edge paper punch
- Circle punch/die cut/template
- Scalloped edge circle punch/die cut/template
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Select white pearl Lace Linked layers. Trim layers to match candle height.
2. Wrap candle with cut Lace strips. Use a hot glue gun to overlap and adhere Lace strips together as needed to wrap the entire perimeter of candle. Repeat for each candle.
3. Wrap candles with jute, tie with bow.
4. Attach Mini kraft tags to smaller candles.
5. Adhere silver star shape to kraft tag.
6. From kraft cardstock, cut two 1½"x11” strips.
7. Using a decorative edge paper punch, punch the strips horizontally.
8. Accordion-fold each strip. Adhere strips together end to end horizontally to create a rosette shape.
9. Select a red emboss swirl layer. Using a Scalloped Edge Circle punch/die cut/template, cut center of red swirl. Adhere scalloped circle to center of rosette.
10. Select a green emboss swirl layer. Using a Circle punch/die cut/template, cut center of green swirl. Sand cut circle. Adhere circle to center of red scalloped circle.
11. Select pearl white swirl shapes from cardstock shapes. Adhere to center circle.
12. Adhere silver bird and "Holiday Greetings" shapes to center of circle.
13. Apply rhinestones to swirl ends as shown.
14. Adhere finished rosette to wrapped candle using hot glue.