SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera Celebrate supplies:Step 2 Layer: A7 Emboss Swirl Asst.Step 3: A7 Border StripsStep 3: Asst. Mini TagsEmbellishment Kit: Holiday
- Sanding tool
- Circle punch/die cut/template
- Gingham ribbon
1. Select red swirl layers, five needed per ornament.
2. Sand all layers to reveal core color.
3. Using a circle punch/die cut/template, cut 5 circles of equal size. Fold circles in half.
4. Cut a length of jute, and loop it at the top of the ornament. Use enough jute to run the length of the ornament, and have excess on the bottom of the ornament. Adhere circles together back-to-back, with the jute adhered in the center.
5. Select a silver border strip. Trim to fit the top of the ornament. Adhere to ornament top.
6. Tie mini tag to bottom of the ornament. Adhere letter stickers to tag.
7. Tie gingham bow on the top loop of ornament.