1. Cut 1" off black cardstock piece to make it 11"x12". Adhere this to the center of pink cardstock sheet.
2. Select a text print and a pink word print from the DCWV® Stack. Take text print and use die cutting machine to cut out the word "celebrate." Once letters are in place, cut down the paper to 10½"x4½" and adhere this to the top section of page, 3/4" from the top of pink paper.
3. Cut 3 pieces of the pink word print, each measuring 3⅛"x5⅝". Trim around the edges with decorative scissors and adhere these to page underneath the "celebrate" header.
4. Cut 2 pieces of blue cardstock, each measuring 4⅝"x2⅞". Trim around the edges with decorative scissors and adhere with foam squares to the outside sections of the pink print, centering between the edges.
5. Cut 1 piece of the yellow cardstock measuring 4⅝"x2⅞". Trim around the edges with decorative scissors and adhere with foam squares to the center of the remaining pink print.
6. Cut the "3 wishes" tag from the stack and adhere this to a section of pink cardstock, leaving a small edge showing around the outside. Cut around the remaining two sides and adhere this to the center of yellow print using adhesive foam squares.
7. Take the remaining section of text print and adhere photos in place, leaving a small edge around the outside of each one. Cut out pictures, keeping 1/8" of a border on each side, and adhere these to the center of the blue cardstock pieces with adhesive foam squares.
8. Finish layout by cutting out word accents from the stack and adhering them as desired.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.