Celebrate Tree Place Card Holder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera™ Celebrate supplies:Step 2 Layer: A7 Emboss Swirl Asst.Step 3: A7 Border StripsStep 3: Kraft LabelsEmbellishment Kit: Holiday
- Sanding tool
- Hole punch
1. Select green swirl layers, four per place card holder.
2. Sand all layers.
3. Fold green layer in half vertically. Cut shape into a long triangle. Repeat for all four layers.
4. Select white border strips from border strip package. Adhere border strips along inside edge of cut triangle shape. Make sure border strip sticks out from the edge of the triangle shape.
5. Adhere triangle shapes together, back to back.
6. Punch holes in horizontal sides of kraft label.
7. Tie a length of jute through holes and knot.
8. "Hang" label onto tree. Add letter stickers to spell out guest’s name.
9. Adhere silver star to tree top. Adhere silver stars to label front.