Celebration Baby Boy Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cording of choice
- Embellish by Dena, Paper Pad
- Happiboy by Dena, Wheels
- David Tutera&™ Celebrate&® Embellishments
- Cricut&® Expression 2 preloaded font/shapes (or choice)
- Baker's twine of choice
- Buttons of choice
- 4-1/2" x 8" flag template
- Pigment inkpad - blue
- Tape runner
- 3D foam adhesive squares
- Small paper punch
1. Cut a 60" section of cording. Set aside.
2. Measure out and draw a 4-1/2" x 8" x 2" flag on paper and cut out to use as a template. Lay patterned paper face down on work surface and place 4-1/2" x 8" x 2" flag template on paper and trace shape with a pencil.
3. Cut out flags with scissors.
4. Ink edges of the flags with the pigment inkpad.
5. Follow instructions on Cricut Expression2 to cut out the word "baby" on white paper.
6. Cut out six preloaded decorative circle shapes and six smaller circle shapes on the Cricut.
7. Attach the decorative circles to the flags with a tape runner or glue.
8. Ink the edges of the small circles with the blue pigment inkpad.
9. Attach the small circles to the centers of the flags with 3D foam adhesive squares.
10. Attach letters to the smaller circles with a tape runner.
11. Cut out two rectangle shapes from the Happiboy wheels paper and attach to the center circles of the end flags with 3D foam adhesive squares.
12. Embellish each flag with a button to either side of the letters and shapes.
13. Punch a small hole on either side of the flags near the top. String the cord through the flags, leaving a small space between each one.
14. Cut sections of baker's twine and tie onto cording between each flag and make small bows.
15. Make a loop at each end of the cording and knot.