Celebration Baby Girl Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cording of choice
- Embellish by Dena, Paper Pad
- Happigirl by Dena, Animal Circles
- David Tutera&™ Celebrate&® Embellishments
- Cricut&® Expression 2 preloaded font of choice
- Mesh tubing (optional)
- Mini clothespins
- Wiggle eyes
- Pigment inkpad - Raspberry
- Tape runner
- 3D Foam adhesive squares
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Core'dinations&® Sand-It Gadget
1. Cut a 36" section of cording. Make a small loop at each end and knot.
2. Measure out and draw a 5" x 7" triangle on paper and cut out to use as a template. Lay striped paper face down on work surface and place 5" x 7" triangle template on paper and trace shape with a pencil.
3. Cut out triangles with scissors.
4. Choose coordinating paper and cut out 3" x 3-1/2" triangles with scissors.
5. Ink edges of the triangles with a pigment inkpad.
6. Attach the smaller triangles to the center of the larger triangles with a tape runner.
7. Follow instructions on Cricut Expression2 to cut out baby's name on yellow paper.
8. Ink edges of the letters with a pigment inkpad. Attach letters to the smaller triangles with a tape runner.
9. Clip 2 small clothespins onto the top of each triangle.
10. Arrange triangles facedown on work surface, leaving a small space between each one. Use hot glue to attach the cording across the top of the triangles.
11. Choose 2 teddy bears from the David Tutera&™ embellishments. Lightly sand the bears. Glue on wiggle eyes. Slightly bend the arms and legs to add dimension. Attach to the two end triangles with 3D foam adhesive squares.
12. Cut out several animal circles from the Happigirl paper and attach to the top center of the remaining triangles.
13. Make two small mesh tube bows and glue to cording by the end triangles.