SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White note card & envelope
- Green cardstock
- Cardstock scraps: red, pink, orange, blue, yellow
- Stickers: Me & My Big Ideas, Summer Kids Borders Renae Lindgren, Celebrate Me!
- Paper trimmer
- Punches: star, small flower
- Adhesive dots
- Cut a piece of green cardstock slightly smaller than the front of note card. Adhere yellow polka dot border stickers as shown.
- Adhere the "Celebrate Me!" sticker.
- Punch stars and flowers out of colored cardstock scraps and adhere to card as shown. Add a button to the center of each.
- Trim edges evenly and attach the green panel to the front of white note card.