SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden heart
- Jar of white chalk paint
- Roll of brown burlap
- Sheet of sandpaper
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Remove the twine from the heart by untying the knots. Save the string of twine.
- Paint the wooden heart shape white and allow to dry.
- Distress the paint surface by sanding lightly in some areas and harder in other areas.
- Unroll the burlap and twist the burlap strand, making a flat tube.
- Randomly glue it on the back side of the heart, twisting every time it's glued down. This forms a kind of frame the heart.
- Replace the twine string onto the heart once it is completed.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_13358783a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only