Cha Cha Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cha Cha Form Bracelet
- 2" Head pins
- Jump rings
- Beads and charms of choice
- Needle-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- The bracelet is a collection of beads units connected to the bracelet base. To make a bead unit, thread a variety of beads on a head pin to the length of about 1-1/4". Cut the rest of the head pin off leaving 3/8" of the headpin extending beyond the length of the threaded beads.
- With the pliers, make a loop in the headpin wire. Before closing the loop slip it in one of the bracelet base loops then close headpin loop.
- Continue making bead units varying their length and bead designs.
- Attach units to the bracelet base, make as full as desired.
- Open jump rings with the pliers, slip on a charm and close jump ring. Attach charms to the bead units, slipping the jump ring on the head pin after the first bead is threaded on.