Chain and Bead Bracelet and Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted beads in color of choice Large Seed
- 1 pkg. Sterling silver head pins
- 1 pkg. Sterling silver chain link
- Clasp findings
- Wire cutter
- Internal pliers
- Cut end off one headpin. Using internal pliers, make small loop on one end of the headpin, slide large bead on then make a loop at the other end of the headpin. Cut off excess length so the loops are tight against the bead. Use the cut off portion on other beads.
- Attach a short length of chain link to one end of bead from step one. About 3-5 links depending on the size of the wrist.
- Repeat step one and place second bead at other end of the short chain section.
- Repeat step one using a seed bead and attach the loop on one end of the bead to one of the chain links. Do the same with each of the chain links so there is a seed bead hanging from each.
- Add a small chain section to the empty loop of the large bead added on in step three. Repeat steps one through 5 until the bracelet is desired length ending with a large bead.
- Finish by attaching clasp to bracelet. Make necklace in the same way continuing pattern until it is the desired length.