SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Silver fine chain
- Silver head pins
- Turquoise round beads 4mm & 6mm
- Grey glass round beads 4mm
- Silver earwires
- Flat pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut 6 segments of chain: 2 pieces 1” long, 2 pieces 1-1/2” long, and 2 pieces 2” long.
2. Make 6 dangles; using head pins, turquoise round beads and grey round beads.
3. Attach 3 chain segments into the loop of the earwire.
4. Attach the dangles from step #2 to the other ends of chain from the step #3 referring to photograph.
5. Repeat step 3 & 4 for the 2nd earring.