SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
· Stretch bands/rubber bands in assorted colors
· Beads/Pendant of choice
· Jewelry chain of choice
1. Review http://snapguide.com/guides/make-a-stretch-band-bracelet/ to learn the basic stretch band technique.
2. Fold a rubber band in half and attach to a clip.
3. Using another rubber band, squeeze and loop it through the rubber band attached to the clip. Repeat, alternating colors for desired length.
4. Add decorative beads as desired to bracelet.
5. Attach clip to the final folded rubber band to finish.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.