Chain Link Leather Bow Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large gold jewelry chain
- Black & gold faux leather cord
- Black leather
- Gold colored closures
- Wire cutter
- Needle nose pliers
- E6000 glue
1. Wrap chain around wrist and remove the excess chain.
2. Cut leather cords to be about 4” longer than the chain. Cut two black leather cords and one gold cord.
3. Weave the leather cords into the chain. Wrap the ends around and glue back onto the back of the leather that has wrapped around already.
4. Create a leather bow by cutting a leather rectangle, scrunching it together in the center, and gluing a leather strip around the center of it.
5. Glue the leather bow to the end of the chain.
6. Add closure to the ends of the chain.