SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Darice® Jewelry Designer multicolored aluminum jump rings, 1 pkg each: large mix, small mix
- 1 Rose-Gold Elegance small rope toggle
- 1 pkg Rose-Gold Elegance 6mm open jump rings
- Basic jewelry-making supplies
1. Close two large copper-colored rings. Tip: To help hold project, thread both rings on the end of a large paper clip, removing when no longer necessary.
2. Place two open small gold-colored rings through the two large copper-colored rings and close.
3. Place an open large brown ring between the two large copper-colored rings and around the two small rings. Close the ring. Note: This large ring does not go through any rings. It goes around and between rings.
4. Place an open large red ring through the two small gold-colored rings, making sure that the large ring is on top of the brown ring. Add another red ring on the other side of the brown ring.
5. Repeat adding small rings and larger rings in established pattern until bracelet is 6-1/2" long. Adjust size by adding small rings and/or a large ring if needed to each end of bracelet.
6. Attach rose gold jump ring to one end, attach toggle to the other end.