SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Darice® Jewelry Designer watch face, red rectangle
- 1 pkg. Darice® jump rings, red
- 1 pkg. Darice® jump rings, copper
- 1 pkg. Darice® jump rings, gold
- 1 Rose Gold Elegance lobster claw clasp
- 1 pkg. Rose Gold Elegance jump rings
- Basic jewelry-making supplies
1. To make a flower unit: Open one red jump ring. Add 6 gold jump rings, 2 red jump rings, 6 gold jump rings and 2 red jump rings. Close center ring. Make 4.
2. To connect flower units: Open one copper jump ring. Thread through 2 red jump rings on 2 flower units. Close jump ring. Repeat until all 4 flower units are attached.
3. Open 12 jump rings of assorted colors and apply to watch. Open 1 copper ring and thread through 4 center rings on watch. Open additional ring and thread through 4 remaining rings and center copper ring. Use second ring for the remaining rings remembering to go through center jump ring. Repeat for other side of watch being sure to capture two red jump rings from the end of the flower unit with the center jump ring.
4. Apply small jump ring and both lobster claw clasps to remaining end of bracelet.