Chain Medley Vase
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cylinder vase of your choice
- Chain (2 types)
- Swirl connectors
- 2 pkgs -21x10mm lobster clasps
- Jump rings
- 2 pair of flat nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Clip four lobster clasps onto the lip of the vase and space them out evenly.
2. Attach a 4mm jump ring to each end of a swirl connector.
3. Attach a 7mm jump ring to the loop on each of the lobster clasps followed by each of the jump rings that were just attached to the swirl connectors.
4. Attach a 4mm jump ring to the last link of chain and connect it with one of the 7mm jump rings on the lobster clasps. Continue to drape the chain around the glass, attaching to each of the top 7mm jump rings, working all the way around the vase. Cut any excess chain.
5. Attach a small connector to the center of two of the chains with jump rings.
6. Drape the chain about 2" from the bottom of the vase and attach to the bottom jump ring on two opposite swirl connectors. Drape long chain loops from these connectors to the other two small connectors.
7. Attach smaller connectors with 7mm jump rings to the bottom jump rings on the swirl connectors.
8. Drape smaller loops from the top of the swirl connectors.
9. Add small connectors as design elements or use them to connect smaller sections of chain.